About Site Care
There’s no need to lose sleep over it.
Site Care is a level above basic website hosting.
Site Care includes
- Website hosting on our own servers in Winnipeg in Treaty 1 Territory
- Minor changes as needed
- 1 domain name registration (.com, .ca and many other tld available (some restrictions), 1 free, more available at an additional charge)
- TLS / SSL Security certificate
- Hosted email (if required)
- WordPress access and CPANEL access
- Malware scanning and real time protection
- Malware removal if needed
- WordPress maintenance, software updates, and troubleshooting
- WordPress help and training as needed
- peace of mind
All of our Site Care plans include the cost of hosting in our environment, as well as the cost of your standard domain name renewal (.com .org .net .ca and many others). Additional domain names are available at an additional charge based on the global registry prices.
Site Care provides you with the best support and the best protection. Support can range from WordPress training to iPhone email help to desktop computer configurations – whatever you need to keep your website working for you.
Website software needs to be updated to prevent malware attacks, and even then you may need to have your site cleaned if something goes wrong.
Most modern websites are built using a content management system (CMS) such as WordPress or Joomla. These systems are software packages installed for your website and need to be upgraded from time to time in order to apply the latest patches against malicious attacks and make new features available to you. Our team will automatically do this for all of our website management customers.
If your website is infected by malware, it is a similar experience to having a computer infected. There may be visible signs, or it may just start sending out junk mail. In either case, our automated scans will identify most infections, and our staff will manually remove the malware.
Our job is in the details – we’ll look after it.
Let’s Get Started.